How to Contact getmusclenitro:
Thank you for your interest.
We respond to most of our emails within 24 hours. So, please email us first at email@example.com. By phone, we’re available Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM PST at 877.879.9983.
How Does the Trial Offer Work?
A trial offer is a way to get the full 30 day supply of Diet Trial where you pay only $4.99 upfront and enroll in our monthly subscription. After the trial expires (eg 14 days), you are charged $99.99 for that initial bottle. Every 30 days thereafter, you will be charged $99.99 and shipped another bottle. A trial is not a free sample. The price of $99.99 that you pay is for the full 30 day supply bottle that was shipped out. When you order a trial, you have to check that you agree to our terms and conditions and enroll in our monthly shipment program.
- You have the option of buying 3 or more bottles at a time at a discounted rate.
- The trial begins on the date you order — it does not begin when you receive the product.
- We allow only 1 trial purchase per household.
- All our trials have recurring membership plans.
- We do not offer free samples.
- Email is the fastest way to get a response. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your emails, please provide your full name, and phone number.
- Please ensure you read and understand our terms of service
- The trial period begins on day of order. To clarify, it does not begin when you receive the product.
- We provide a 30 day return period for the initial bottle.
- Important Note: Email is the best and fastest way to reach us. We believe in quality customer service.
- We’re open from Monday-Friday during business hours only.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for any medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should read all product packaging and labels. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider